Colechurch House, London Bridge


Built 1973

Designed by E G Chandler for the City of London


 

Colechurch House is a 1970s office block next to London Bridge railway station. It was named after Peter de Colechurch who built the first stone London Bridge which was started in 1176 and completed in 1209.

Southwark Council have given permission to demolish it, to be replaced by a 22 storey block made up of two theatres, offices, shops, a gym and food outlets.

 
Previous
Previous

Brunswick Estate, London

Next
Next

Leeds